Thursday, April 17, 2008

April 17, 2008

It seems inconceivable to me that it has been almost a year since Jamey was diagnosed. What a long time . . . what a short time. I wonder when I will stop reliving the night he was diagnosed - when I will really be able to wrap my brain around the fact that Jamey has cancer. It is still hard to get.

Jamey is having a great week - he's been going to the gym (lifting light weights and doing some cardio), and today he played soccer at Noah's practice. It was so nice to see him running around! I think the nice weather is definitely keeping his spirits up. He has been in such a good place this week - something we don't take for granted anymore. He is very excited to go to Richmond on Saturday, as well as to the Jason Campbell Classic on Monday. :-)

No comments: