Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year!








We had a pretty good vacation, once Jamey came home from the hospital. We relaxed around the house for a couple of days, then went to visit my parents at their farm. It was so nice! We always have such a great time with them. We were back for the New Year because Jamey needed to get his Erwinia shot, and went to Michelle's for the night (the SIlverstones were there, too). We had a great time playing Trivial Pursuit (the WOMEN won) and eating a ton. I decided to put some whipped cream on Jamey's head. I don't think he's laughed that hard since May. Noah and Coby had a great time, too. They watched movies and played with their friends. It was one of the best New Year's evenings we've had. Coby and I spent a lot of New Year's Day with his karaoke machine (he is too cute!), while Noah spent a lot of the day reading and Jamey went to William's (and had a ball). Noah, Coby and I then watched the Michigan football game - pretty good game. David installed a new back door to the garage. What a guy!!

We will go on Monday to see a cardiologist about Jamey's low blood pressure. Today we saw an opthamologist about the orthostatic hypotension. His eyes are fine (phew . . .), although he does need new glasses. Friday and Sunday we go back for more chemo shots, then we're done for a week. After that it's MAINTENANCE!! Although I hear that maintenance is much easier than now, I also hear that it is not a piece of cake. I guess we'll see . . .

No comments: