Thursday, August 30, 2007

August 30, 2007

Today Jamey stayed home from school because he hasn't been feeling very well. He has barely eaten since Sunday and, anyone who knows Jamey can attest to this, that is unusual. He LOVES food. It's a good thing that he eats healthy because he loves to eat (you cannot possibly imagine what it was like with him on steroids - they make you so hungry). I'm not worried about him not eating as long as he drinks and doesn't lose too much weight. He stayed pretty sedentary for the morning, but he was feeling better by the afternoon so we went for a (very) short bike ride, then he decided to tgo on my treadmill for a little bit. He started re-listening to a book on my ipod - Peter and the Starcatchers (great book by Scott Ridley and Dave Barry), and he was busy with that for much of the day. Jamey and I had a great time together.

I also dropped off his Bar-Mitzvah agreement today (wow - 2 years away!!). I just can't believe it!! He will be Bar Mitzvahed on Seotember 5th, 2009. Now I have to start looking for everything else . . .

I think he really needed a day of rest because he was much better by tonight. It seems that after four weeks of chemo his little body gives out. It's happened every time. We are anticipating him going into the hospital on September 14. I plan to send him to school tomorrow - as long as he's feeling okay.

I had a great time with Noah and Coby after school today. They're so fun - they love to liisten to music and dance around. We have a great time singing and dancing.

Noah had a great soccer practice today - he's doing so well, and Coby had a wonderful day. They have been wonderful!!!

No comments: