Monday, September 22, 2008

One month later . . .



Okay, so I know it's been a month. That's way too long to wait for a post, but we've been so busy! Soccer season has started. Coby is now on two teams and training four days a week with 2 games every Saturday. Noah is busy with his Classic team, with games on Saturdays. To add to this, Jamey started gymnastics (to get his muscle tone back - or start to) on Saturdays. Needless to say, our Saturdays are pretty busy. In addition to the school, activities, chemo, etc., we got a new puppy last week. His name is Sparky and he is too cute! He is a mixture between an English springer spaniel and a pointer. Here are pictures of both the dogs. They are getting along great. I think Lika is happy to have her own "pet". Never a dull moment . . .

Jamey started middle school and seems to be enjoying it. He likes his teachers and the work doesn't seem too taxing. His grades are great, and I know he is putting in a lot of effort. He also started flag football after school on Thursdays. Hopefully he'll get passed to soon . . . Today he started another round of steroids. He woke up this morning and said to Noah, "I start steroids this week, so I want to apologize to you in advance." At least he has a great sense of humor.

The other boys are in their new school, also. It's a good place for them and I'm sure they will be very successful there. The teachers in the Center program (Noah's program) are phenomenal - really dynamic.

I also started my new position at my school - back in the classroom for part of the day. I'm really enjoying being with the students. They are invigorating!

This weekend we are going to Great Wolf Lodge for my 40th. We are all really looking forward to it.

Have fun!!

No comments: