Monday, September 29, 2008

Great Wolf Lodge

We had a great time at Great Wolf Lodge! I was so happy because the week had been extremely difficult and stressful. The steroids made Jamey feel terrible and it was a pretty horrible week. I'm just happy it's over.

I definitely recommend going to Great Wolf Lodge if you have a special weekend. We had such a good time! The indoor water park was excellent and we played a ton. Definitely worth it. It was great bonding time.

My ride is on Saturday. Ellen and I know we will make it - but it is SCARY! 100 MILES. Ellen and I will cheer each other on, though - when I'm tired she'll push me through and I'll do the same for her. Perhaps I'll lose the weight I put on with birthday cake last week . . .

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Toda mis buenas vibras para ti, se que tienes un monumento de chico por inspiracion y que lograras tu objetivo!!
Los quiero mucho y siempre pienso en Uds y leo por aqui como va Jamey.Un abrazo grande y muy buena suerte!!