Tuesday, October 21, 2008

October 21




It's been a good few weeks with Jamey, although steroids started yesterday and he is not feeling well right now. He's been active and fun, and we've had a good time. Last week he was invited to a private tour (by Jason Campbell - QB) of the Redskins practice stadium and locker room by a wonderful person we met at the Jason Campbell Classic. He had such a great time! In addition to this, when he got back to school he was told that his teachers gave him an award as student of the month. We couldn't be more proud. He's really doing great, in spite of all the obstacles he's facing.

The other boys are also doing fine. Noah's soccer team remains undefeated, and Coby started guitar classes a couple of weeks ago. His week is full of soccer and guitar now - the two things he loves the best! They are also doing great in school and really enjoying Sparky, our new puppy (he's so cute!).

David is starting to get ready for his and Jamey's trip to Israel in December. They are so excited to be going!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey there and thank you for your info – I have certainly picked
up anything new from right here. I did however expertise several technical points using this website,
since I experienced to reload the site lots of times previous
to I could get it to load properly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK?

Not that I am complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will often affect
your placement in google and can damage your high quality score
if advertising and marketing with Adwords.
Well I am adding this RSS to my email and could look out for a lot more of your respective
exciting content. Ensure that you update this again very soon.


My homepage :: weightloss.com