Sunday, June 15, 2008

Long Time No Write . . .

It's been awhile since I wrote. I guess no news is good news . . .

Jamey is doing well, although he has not been feeling well every night for a little over a week. I plan on taking him to the doctor tomorrow to see what is up. I'm a little worried, to tell you the truth. I hope he's not coming down with something.

Other than that, things are going well here. I am training for the ride (getting nervous that I will not make the 100 miles!!) with Ellen. We had a bike accident last weekend so we took it slow today. I leave for Paris with my mom on Thursday (yeah!!), and that is wonderful, although it is also a bit nerve-wracking. I don't think I've been away from the boys except for the occasional sleep over since Coby was a baby. I am pretty excited, though! In addition, Leora is here to help take care of the boys while I'm gone. She's so wonderful. The boys are definitely happy she's here.

Work is a bit stressful right now. For me to remain part-time I have to change my job a bit. I don't want to, but I have to keep my eye on what's important right now, and that is staying part-time.

Jamey is very excited about the idea of going to middle school. He had a great promotion last week and received the Presidential Award for Excellence because his grades are so good (yeah, Jamey!). All the boys, in fact, got excellent grades. We are so proud of them! They have been doing so well.

I love summer!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes you are talented

Anonymous said...

Quite right! I like your thought. I suggest to fix a theme.